HB Company offer Marriage Certificate Apostille in Guna
Guna issued Marriage Certificates Apostille Services in Guna
Attestation & Apostille Service for Guna issued Marriage Certificate
Help Line : +91 22 67259676, 09426128077
Mail us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Marriage certificate requiring legalization or Apostille should be first authenticated by the designated authorities of the State/Union Territory from where Marriage certificate has been issued. The Ministry of External Affairs ( MEA ) legalizes the Marriage certificate on the basis of the signature of the designated signing authorities of the Union Territory/State Government/Chambers of Commerce, hence it does not take responsibility of the contents of the Marriage certificate. In case of personal certificates, Home Department or General Administration Department of the concerned State Government/Union Territory are the designated authorities. In case of educational certificates, the certificates should first be authenticated by the Education Department of the concerned State Government/Union Territory. Commercial certificates are to be per-authenticated by the respective Chambers of Commerce. The details of the Regional Authentication Centers (RACs) in the States/Union Territories from where the certificates should first be authenticated are given below. Ministry will not legalize the photocopies.
Apostille on Guna issued Marriage Certificate
India is a member of the Hague Convention of October 5, 1961, abolishing the requirement of legalization of foreign public certificates. Guna issued Marriage certificate apostille is acceptable in approx 101 member-countries of the Convention. Apostille is done for personal documents such as Marriage/marriage/educational/degree/diploma/death/12th/10th certificates, PCC, Affidavits, Power of Attorney, Commercial etc.
Normal MEA Attestation Guna issued Marriage Certificate
Normal Attestation is done on Marriage certificate for all the countries who are not the member of Hague Convention and where apostille is not accepted.
- Attestation by Notary Advocate ( Depend on State, Not mandatory for all )
- Additional District Magistrate Stamp (Depend on State…Not mandatory for all )
- Attestation from State Home Department (GAD)
- Apostille from Ministry of External Affairs of India (MEA)
Following detail mention in Apostille of Guna issued Marriage Certificate ?
Indian Apostille Sticker itself is a printed form consisting of 10 fields. On the top is the text APOSTILLE, under which the text Convention de La Haye du 5 octobre 1961 (English: Hague Convention of 5 October 1961) is placed. The fields contains the following information and Apostille sticker will be placed on the back side of the document itself.
- Country [INDIA]
- This public document of the Type [Marriage Certificate]
- Is issued to [Name of the Document Holder]
- Has been signed by [Name of the officer recognized by the MEA]
- With the Seal / Stamp of [Acting in the capacity of]
- Certified by [Acting in the capacity of]
- On: [Date of Apostille] At [Location of Apostille]
- Reference No [Apostille Registration Number: 4 Alpha and 10 Numeric numbers]
- Stamp/Stamp [of the authority giving the Apostille]
- Signature [Signature of authority giving the Apostille]