HB Company offer Birth Certificate Apostille in Chhattisgarh
Chhattisgarh issued Birth Certificates Apostille Services in Chhattisgarh
Attestation & Apostille Service for Chhattisgarh issued Birth Certificate
Help Line : +91 22 67259676, 09426128077
Mail us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Chhattisgarh issued Birth Certificate Apostille Procedure:
Birth certificate requiring legalization or Apostille should be first authenticated by the designated authorities of the State/Union Territory from where birth certificate has been issued. The Ministry of External Affairs ( MEA ) legalizes the birth certificate on the basis of the signature of the designated signing authorities of the Union Territory/State Government/Chambers of Commerce, hence it does not take responsibility of the contents of the birth certificate. In case of personal certificates, Home Department or General Administration Department of the concerned State Government/Union Territory are the designated authorities. In case of educational certificates, the certificates should first be authenticated by the Education Department of the concerned State Government/Union Territory. Commercial certificates are to be per-authenticated by the respective Chambers of Commerce. The details of the Regional Authentication Centers (RACs) in the States/Union Territories from where the certificates should first be authenticated are given below. Ministry will not legalize the photocopies.
Apostille on Chhattisgarh issued Birth Certificate
India is a member of the Hague Convention of October 5, 1961, abolishing the requirement of legalization of foreign public certificates. Chhattisgarh issued Birth certificate apostille is acceptable in approx 101 member-countries of the Convention. Apostille is done for personal documents such as birth/marriage/educational/degree/diploma/death/12th/10th certificates, PCC, Affidavits, Power of Attorney, Commercial etc.
Normal MEA Attestation Chhattisgarh issued Birth Certificate
Normal Attestation is done on birth certificate for all the countries who are not the member of Hague Convention and where apostille is not accepted.
- Attestation by Notary Advocate ( Depend on State, Not mandatory for all )
- Additional District Magistrate Stamp (Depend on State…Not mandatory for all )
- Attestation from State Home Department (GAD)
- Apostille from Ministry of External Affairs of India (MEA)
Following detail mention in Apostille of Chhattisgarh issued Birth Certificate ?
Indian Apostille Sticker itself is a printed form consisting of 10 fields. On the top is the text APOSTILLE, under which the text Convention de La Haye du 5 octobre 1961 (English: Hague Convention of 5 October 1961) is placed. The fields contains the following information and Apostille sticker will be placed on the back side of the document itself.
- Country [INDIA]
- This public document of the Type [Birth Certificate]
- Is issued to [Name of the Document Holder]
- Has been signed by [Name of the officer recognized by the MEA]
- With the Seal / Stamp of [Acting in the capacity of]
- Certified by [Acting in the capacity of]
- On: [Date of Apostille] At [Location of Apostille]
- Reference No [Apostille Registration Number: 4 Alpha and 10 Numeric numbers]
- Stamp/Stamp [of the authority giving the Apostille]
- Signature [Signature of authority giving the Apostille]