Get Apostille Service in Delhi within 5 days.
The following document can apostille in Delhi
How long does take time the Apostille process in Delhi?
The following Certificates are required to be submitted for Apostille:
- Original certificates required which you necessitate Attestation Such As Degree, Birth Certificate etc.
- Supporting Document such as Passport copy or Aadhar card copy, etc.
- Company Covering letter favour to The MEA for The commercial document.
Certificates are categorised into three divisions.
- EDUCATIONAL DOCUMENTS
- PERSONAL CERTIFICATES
- COMMERCIAL CERTIFICATES
- NOTARY: It is gained from the local lawyer, ordinarily in the form of a sign and a stamp as well.
- SDM: SUB-DIVISIONAL MEGISTRATE is an alternative solution for the Delhi Apostille process, which is also a valid process for educational documents work or study in Delhi
- UNIVERSITY: The educational document will be signed and stamped by a Registrar official of University.
- COC: A chamber of commerce is a group of professional organisation plus the first step in the verifying of your company documents before the Apostille of MEA.
- GAD (Home Department): The General Administration Department is one of the most important regulatory departments of the State Government.
- HRD: Human Resource Development is the framework for Educational document attestation
- MEA: The Ministry of External Affairs must authorize the certificate. It is a unique stamp termed an Apostille.
The detail information of Apostille Procedure in Delhi for the earlier stated three kinds of certificates are as under,
Apostille Procedure of Educational documents in Delhi
The educational certificates list includes Degree Certificate, Diploma Certificate, Mark sheets, SSC certificate, HSC certificate etc.
Apostille Procedure of Personal Certificate in Delhi
- Attestation from Notary
- Attestation from SDM/Home Department
- Apostille from MEA
The private certificates list includes Marriage Certificate and Birth certificate, Police clearance certificate, Medical certificate, Single status certificate, Power of attorney, Leaving certificate, Registration certificate, and Bonafide certificate.
Commercial Certificate Apostille Procedure in Delhi.
- Attestation from Chamber of Commerce
- Apostille from MEA
The commercial documents list covers Export invoice, Certificate of Origin, GMP Certificate, Free Sale Certificate, Power of Attorney, MOA, AOA, Board Resolution, Health certificate, Shareholder Certificate, Manufacturing license, Agreement, and Analysis Report.
Why choose us?
- 24*7 CUSTOMER CARE SUPPORT.
- FREE PICK-UP & DELIVERY SERVICE ACROSS THE Delhi.
- NO NEED PHYSICAL PRESENCE
- SAFETY IS ALWAYS OUR TOP PRIORITY AND CONCERN.
- WORKING WITH US IS SECURE AND EASY!
- HASSLE FREE & FAST PROCESSING
It is advantageous to get documents attested from experts. HB Company ensures the greatest leading reliability and class. Our professionals are experienced in this business, understand the process very well and well-equipped and thoroughly informed with their tasks and 24*7 accessible. Somebody can confuse the Apostille process. Don’t give this process to ignorant or inexperienced agents who do not have adequate knowledge of the Apostille process and the official provisions because your paperwork could be discarded so Do not let this occur to you! Many companies are giving Apostille Services in Delhi, so it is also crucial to understand, the Apostille company is recognised.
Apostille service in another city