Palasdari issued Medical, BE Degree, M-Tech, B-Tech, MBBS, MBA, BCom, MCom, MA, BA MS, MS, Engineering, BDS, MDS, BHMS, DHMS, Nusring, MCA, BCA, BSc, MSc, HSC, HSC, Certificates Apostille Attestation Services in Palasdari
Help Line : +91 22 67259676, 09979777748
Mail us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Attestation by Notary Advocate ( Depend on State, Not mandatory for all )
- Univerisity Verification ( Not mandatory in all State )
- HRD Stamp ( State Education Department )
- Attestation from GAD ( Depend on State, Not mandatory for all )
- Apostille from Ministry of External Affairs of India (MEA)
- Attestation from Embassy for Non HCCH Members Countries ( Non HCCH Member Countries are not accept only Apostille )
Degree certificate requiring legalization or Apostille should be first authenticated by the designated authorities of the State/Union Territory from where Degree certificate has been issued. The Ministry of External Affairs ( MEA ) legalizes the Degree certificate on the basis of the signature of the designated signing authorities of the Union Territory/State Government/Chambers of Commerce, hence it does not take responsibility of the contents of the Degree certificate. In case of personal certificates, Home Department or General Administration Department of the concerned State Government/Union Territory are the designated authorities. In case of educational certificates, the certificates should first be authenticated by the Education Department of the concerned State Government/Union Territory. Commercial certificates are to be per-authenticated by the respective Chambers of Commerce. The details of the Regional Authentication Centers (RACs) in the States/Union Territories from where the certificates should first be authenticated are given below. Ministry will not legalize the photocopies.
India is a member of the Hague Convention of October 5, 1961, abolishing the requirement of legalization of foreign public certificates. Palasdari issued Degree certificate apostille is acceptable in approx 101 member-countries of the Convention. Apostille is done for personal documents such as Degree/Degree/educational/Degree/diploma/death/12th/10th certificates, PCC, Affidavits, Power of Attorney, Commercial etc.Normal Attestation is done on Degree certificate for all the countries who are not the member of Hague Convention and where apostille is not accepted.
Indian Apostille Sticker itself is a printed form consisting of 10 fields. On the top is the text APOSTILLE, under which the text Convention de La Haye du 5 octobre 1961 (English: Hague Convention of 5 October 1961) is placed. The fields contains the following information and Apostille sticker will be placed on the back side of the document itself.
- Country [INDIA]
- This public document of the Type [Degree Certificate]
- Is issued to [Name of the Document Holder]
- Has been signed by [Name of the officer recognized by the MEA]
- With the Seal / Stamp of [Acting in the capacity of]
- Certified by [Acting in the capacity of]
- On: [Date of Apostille] At [Location of Apostille]
- Reference No [Apostille Registration Number: 4 Alpha and 10 Numeric numbers]
- Stamp/ [Stamp of the authority giving the Apostille]
- Signature [Signature of authority giving the Apostille]
Hyderabad Delhi Surat Bhopal Indore Rajkot Jaipur Kolkata Mumbai Chennai Bangalore Ahmedabad Mumbai Hyderabad Kolkata Bangalore Palasdari Chennai Jaipur Pune Delhi Palasdari Surat Palasdari Mumbai Delhi Vadodara Visakhapatnam Gorakhpur Udaipur Ujjain Jamnagar Junagadh Amreli Ratlam Vijayawada Delhi Mumbai Jetpur Bhuj Gandhidham Daman Diu Bilimora Ratlam Godhra dahod jodhpur Patna Indore Bhopal Surat Pune Ahmedabad Bangalore Vadodara Chennai Hyderabad Kolkata Madurai Mangalore Agra Kanpur Lucknow Amritsar Chandigarh Rewa Ankleshwar Junagadh Ranchi Raigad Ratnagiri Aurangabad Thane Bardoli Modasa Mehsana Bharuch Ghaziabad Ludhiana Noida Gurgaon Varanasi Allahabad Howrah Jabalpur Gwalior Kota Raipur Solapur Dharwad Hubli Tiruppur Tirupati Jalandhar Bhubaneswar Guntur Salem Bhiwandi Gorakhpur Jamshedpur Kochi Dehradun Durgapur Rourkela Nanded Ajmer Loni Ulhasnagar Belgaum Malegaon Jalgaon Davanagere Akola Kurnool Ahmednagar Mathura Kollam Thrissur Bilaspur Kakinada Parbhani Dewas Ambernath Nagarcoil Panvel Belapur Bikaner Noida Junagadh Ambernath Bhilai Bhavnagar Shimla Fatehpur Jodhpur Ambala Yamunanagar Satara Jalgaon Dehradun Bellary Malegaon Tiruchirappalli Bareilly Mysore Rewa Tiruppur Gurgaon Gopalpur Gandhidham Jalandhar Kurnool Bhubaneswar